Monday, April 11, 2011

INTERLUDE - THE ELEVENTH HOUR

Hi Beloveds,

This is my small contribution to the end-time awakenning of the people of God. The Lord has recently impressed upon my heart to upgrade my songs to videos. This is the first one. The Eleventh Hour. The Message is in the song. Are you ready?????Be Blessed!!! KB.


About the song
Although this song was written in 1991 during the first Gulf War in the Middle East, this song is even more applicable to the situations of the world today. I was a young Christian then, one morning I read in the newspaper that the oil terminals in the battle fields had been burnt and the billow of thick dark smoke from the wells rose from the sky darkening the sun in the day and the moon at night. I had read Matthew 24:29 that says that it is the sign of the coming of the Lord. I began to have holy fear and had a burden to tell people that Jesus is coming soon. Out of my burden this song was birth forth. Many people have been touched by the song these 15 years as I ministered across the country. Amen. Are you Ready? The best part of this song is to hear the devil's taunting as I begin to declare the word of the Lord. (Oh Yeah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwUsh1087Ao&feature=player_embedded

Be BlessedKBChan.

No comments:

Post a Comment