Saturday, April 3, 2010

INTERLUDE

Hi Beloved,

Blessed Resurrection Sunday again!!!

Happy Anniversary!!! http://www.kb-chan.blogspot.com/ It has been a year now since I started this blog. Time really flies and I have completed 20 messages so far at my blog to tell you God’s truth and encourage you in the process. Be blessed!!!

Sorry for being away for 5 months and thanks for the support in still continuing to come into my site. Even while I am away with no new messages at my site, I received more than 100 visits; that is great expectation.

By the mercy and grace of God I have gone through 5 months of fiery trials and survive to tell you. It was no ordinary trial but it was meant to bless me; although the situation during those moments of life and death were so real.

I had no choice but to wait for the deliverance of the Lord. Praise the Lord!!!

Psalm 102:11-13, ‘My days are like the evening shadow; I wither away like grass. But you, O LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.’

Like the Psalmist says; my life is like a flash in the pan, here today and gone tomorrow. But God is still sitting on His throne; now and for generations to come. I plea for God’s compassion on Zion and His favor upon my life, and the appointed time is now.

I have given all unto the Lord, but my best is yet to come. I believe I still have much to pour out after what I have learned from the Holy Spirit these 23 years walking with the Lord. I would love to set a blaze of glory for the Lord before I finish the race on earth.

I beg the Lord, ‘God please don’t take me home yet, I still have not completed my book and the article on ‘The Regeneration of Souls’ which is so important for the young Christians today.

By the gracious glory of my risen Lord, He carried me through and here I am finishing the article on ‘The Regeneration of Souls’. Be blessed.

You see, I went through two major operations within a period of two months to remove my Para-thyriod gland in my neck and my gall bladder, I am already a dialysis patient for 15 years and I have no kidneys. The doctor who did the operation for me, shook his head and said, ‘you are truly a walking miracle.’ I said, ‘Praise the Lord.’ Both are risky operations.

Although I went through physical pains, after effects and uncertainties whether this will be my last moments on earth these 5 months, I know Jesus will see me through.

With one stroke of His mighty hand He delivered me, through the operations, the joint pains and fever and stomach pains that had hindered my travelling ministry for so long; looking forward to be back on the road again. Glory to God!!!

God has also touch the hearts of my sponsors to pay for the hospital expenses. Thank you El-Shaddai, ‘The Lord will Provide.’

The whole trial itself is meant to give me abundant life, an extension of my visa on earth and set me free from all the hindrances that have been going on for years. That’s the real meaning of Resurrection Sunday. Praise the Lord!!!

From now, you will be hearing more from me…. HE lives!!!

Love, KB.

No comments:

Post a Comment