Saturday, April 23, 2011

INTERLUDE - ADORATION

Hi beloved,

Just want to bless you with this new song called Adoration, fresh from the oven. A song that I wrote on the hospital bed 8 years ago when I removed my kidneys. This song was like piped in music over and over again in my head until the song was written. Be Blessed and meditate on it. It will take you from the outer court into the Holy of Holies.

ADORATION is sharing that intimate moment with God. It is the quiet moment that He reaches into the very depths of your innerself and lights that sparks that only true lovers ever feel. To be totally consumed by His love and knowing that there is no one nor nothing else matters anymore.

ABOUT THE SONG

People have come to ask me to teach them how to come into the loving presence of God in adoration. So I juggled some scriptures together and wrote this song so that people can come step by step into the loving tangible presence of God. The chorus came from the 24 hours pipe-in music in my mind at the hospital when I had my kidneys removed.This song will bring you into the chamber of God in Divine Communion & Consumation with HIM. May you be blessed by this song, spend some time meditating on this song. Habakkuk 3:4 Isaiah 6:1 Gal. 5:22


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHOkAD2AvOI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment