Wednesday, May 13, 2009

INTERLUDE.

Sorry Guys,

I took a week off to prepare my messages for a 3 days church camp. It was a successful camp and many have been blessed. Will continue with the last part of 'The Resurrection' this week. Praise the Lord that He will continue to inspire my spirit for more fresh manna.

The VCDs are ready.

1. My testimony in English and Hokkien with 5 hokkien songs is ready in VCDs.
Specially recommended to those whose family members are not saved yet or given to non-Christians friends. 1 hr 15 mins. Be Inspired.

2. Special interview in a talk show with Dr. Vernon Falls and Margareth Falls of The Lifeline
International Ministries called 'A New Day.' Its a short testimony about my life and ministry
and I sang a song called 'A Song In the Night.' 30 mins.
This testimony will be beam across six continents of the world through Lifeline International Ministries.

These two VCDs will be sent right to your doorsteps if you write to me and give me your address; it is free of charge; thank God for sponsors. Hallelujah!!!

Email address : sweetincense@hotmail.com.


BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment