Saturday, June 6, 2009

DADDY'S HEARTBEAT - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father’s Day

Hi, Beloved,

Mal. 4:5-6, ‘Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the Lord and the dreadful day of the Lord. And He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.’

This has been the promise of the Father in Heaven; to restore the hearts of the children to their Heavenly Father and also to the hearts of their earthy fathers.

Yes!!! God is waiting for you!!! Have you walked away from your Heavenly Father???
Do you know HIM???

This special Father’s Day, let’s take this opportunity to tell Him how much we love Him and thank Him for the way He has fathered us. Thank Him for His grace and mercy for our lives that He had gone through so much to bring us back to Him.

From Gen.3:19, ‘In the sweat of your face (brow) you shall eat bread.’ to Phil. 4:19, ‘And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.’

If you do not know Him, you have to make your living by the sweat of your brows for your needs as a human being. When Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden, God cursed the grounds they were standing on. The ground that produced free food for them no longer would provide for them anymore. They had to sweat and farm for their food, just like the people in the world today who do not know the supernatural provisions of this wonderful God.

But I have good news for you if you become His children, He will provide all your needs in the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen!!! Joint heir with Jesus!!! Not that you don't have to work or be lazy; but God will open doors for you to prosper and He will also provide for you and family even if you go through adverse conditions of needs in your life. I have seen my friends suffered financial needs for many years; and as I looked back I can see His faithfulness in His provision for the needs of my friends and families through the years. Praise the Lord!!!

We have not forgotten our earthly fathers either? By the sweat of their brows they have brought us up and all the years they have fathered us.

My dad was a plumber and by the sweat of his brow he provided all our needs when we were small; providing for us and protecting us.

My dad died 20 years ago and there were many times and occasions I want to say, I love him and thank him for the way he had fathered us; but because of my pride, I have kept it in my heart and I just could not say so. Now is too late.

Let us on this special occasion, give our earthly daddy a thought and remember all the wonderful things he has done for us. Will you???
Perhaps you can sent this song ‘Daddy You’re My Hero’ and tell him how much you love him.

Father You're the best , my delight
Father You're sweet Sweeter than honey on the rocks
Father You're the light in the night
Father You're my strength and my forever friend

Abba Father You're my Hero
You're there when I need You
You sent the greatest gift Of love into my life.

Daddy You're the best and You're mine
Daddy You're so sweet Sweeter than anyone I've met
Daddy You're my song in the night
Daddy You're my strength And my forever friend

Daddy, Daddy You're my Hero
You're there when I need You
You're the greatest gift I've receive in my life.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5415187&q=lo http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5415187&q=hi




No comments:

Post a Comment